Welcome to TICD – Online Application System (OAS)
- The Rector, Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Postgraduate,Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate programmes for the academic year 2018/2019.
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Application fees will be paid through NMB Bank or mobile money (Tigo-Pesa, M-Pesa, Airtel Money) after getting reference in payment step .
- Apply for Certificate March Intake : Click here
- Apply for Masters Programme(s) : Click here
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at
0659120391. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at 0762158472
Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Program Admission Requirement
- The closing date for receiving applications is strictly on January 31,2019.
- Click link to start application: Start Application.